In many cultures, we are tought to believe that rationality is what we should tap into when we are making decisions about anything that is of high importance: like business decision, but even when it comes to choose what to eat for lunch.
But what about that “inner voice,” that gut feeling, that little something instinctual from within that tells us how we feel beneath those thick layers of logic?
When we make space for intuition, when we stop the chattering of the rational mind, this is when we get our intuition back.
The rational mind doesn’t nourish you. You assume that it gives you the truth just because the rational mind is the golden calf that our culture worships doesn’t make it true. Rationality squeezes out much that is rich and juicy and fascinating.
In this episode I will cover:
- What INTUITION is and how it is developed
- How it complements our rational mind
- How we are wired to see patterns which is the birth of intuition
- The power of Intuition in Innovation and Creativity
- When intuition gets it wrong
- How Intuition requires empathy