- Covid 19 is pushing for a system reset
- Resilient companies are coming out stronger and their people will be more engaged
- Speed in Innovation and Innovation life cycles are speeding up even more
- Rate of job rotation is speeding up and it is here to stay
- Employers are waking up to the need to invest in people’s development because losing people means loss of know-how and replacement is tedious and expensive
- Traditional solutions are not evolving enough to respond to the needs of the a) employers b) the employee c) the speed of change
- There is the need for something new and different…
Grab Chiara’s Morning Routine Rerource:
MAKE EVERY DAY YOUR BEST DAY
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a Senior Leader in Innovation Management, Customer Insights & Market Development. I speak 5 languages and lived in 4 different countries across Europe. I am passionate about understanding people and serving them with product and solutions that enhance their lives. I love art, being active and spending quality time with my family and friends. I am a proud mom of twins and a lucky wife of an awesome Swedish man.
Latest posts by Chiara (see all)
- Send A Video, Not A Thousand Words! - May 23, 2020
- 21st Century Leaders Need 21st Century Approaches - May 18, 2020
- Not Motivated To Go To Work? Here The Top Three Reasons - May 17, 2020